Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Subway Drive-Thru

I don't make it down to the Abilene Regional Medical Center area very often, but did today and discovered a brand spankin' new Subway restaurant (with a drive-thru!) on Antilley Road right next to American State Bank and across the street from the hospital.

It opened on Sept. 9 and was sparkling clean and had a very friendly batch of Sandwich Artists. The new location is a stand-alone building and is very spacious with lots of windows.

(Aside: There is no Subway assembly team faster or more efficient than the crew at the Subway on South 14th. Next time I'll take my stop watch. I love them.)

The best part was we discovered the Subway Club Footlong is on sale for $5 right now! Can you say cheap eats?

I like the idea of a drive-thru, but all the options are so specific that I think I'd rather watch it be made.


Would you prefer to order at the drive-thru or at the counter when you go to Subway?

No comments:

Post a Comment