Thursday, March 18, 2010

The fastest lunch in Abilene?

Just from my personal experience, I've found that Red Robin is the place to go for a quick bite that doesn't feel quick.

Each time I go, and that's 2-3 times a month, we're in and out in half an hour, if we choose to be. The service is super fast without feeling rushed... IF you don't go at a busy time of day. We usually get there around 11-11:15 to beat the crowd. If you go on a weekend or right at noon, you'll probably get slower service. But the wait staff is really attentive and the food seems to take very little time to prepare.

Now, my husband and I have dined at Pernini's for dinner for less than we spent on today's lunch at Red Robin, but it's always delicious and fast... and I guess that'll cost ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment